Water Treatment Plant CEDRON is located at Marynarki Wojennej Street in Wejherowo, in the Cedron river valley in the vicinity of the Tri-City Landscape Park forests and close to the Wejherowo Calvary.
 
The plant has been extended and modernised comprehensively. Next to the existing water treatment plant hall, reservoirs for raw water and clean water have been built, connected with the hall via a glass passage. The parts are combined into one cohesive facility of an interesting form and modern elevations.
Within the technological building, the following spaces have been designed: filters room, connecting passage, treated water reservoir, reaction reservoir, technological separation chamber, disinfection room, aerators room, control room.
The technological building’s main entry is situated in the passage between the filters room and the water reservoirs. The second technical entry is in the filters room’s front wall from the side of Marynarki Wojennej Street.
Inside the technological building, on the reinforced concrete vault, there is the control room with a sanitary connection. The lower level ensures technological functions. The area of the designed water treatment plant has been fenced.
 
Surface of the water treatment plant building: 1128 m2